Friday, September 2, 2011

Spanish TV Host Cristina Saralegui Gets A New Job!


Move over Don Francisco, Spanish television personality Cristina Saralegui is taking over.
The Cuban born Saralegui is developing a weekly variety program on Telemundo. She’ll also be executive producer of the new show as well as the host.
Said Cristina:
"I am thrilled to be joining the Telemundo family in this next chapter of my career. [...]

Taylor Swift QOTD Love


"There are no rules when it comes to love. I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you're going to fall in love with. You never know who's going to come into your life – and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don't think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I'm with them."


- Taylor Swift tells In Style


[Image via WENN.]



Wassily Kandinsky
balanced score card
internet news
link exchange
Bow Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment