Friday, March 23, 2012

Is Cameron Diaz Really Pregnant?

If you glanced quickly at the posters for the upcoming movie, What To Expect When You’re Expecting, you might be led to thinking that the whole of Hollywood is pregnant… Are they? Check out the posters of Brooklyn Decker, Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks Jennifer Lopez and Anna Kendrick… they each look beautiful with a bump. [...]

Today I have to send out HUGE Birthday Lurve to my beautiful home State of Michigan because today is it’s 175th birthday. Michigan became the 26th State back in 1837 after a silly skirmish with Ohio over land rights and today is celebrating it’s Dodransbicentennial. Cool, eh? Honestly, I had no idea that January 26 was Michigan‘s birthday despite my overachievement in Michigan Studies back in grade school. Nonetheless, I am very happy that I am able to BE in Michigan for the big day :D




Lessee … if memory serves from my Michigan Studies class … the State stone is the Petoskey stone … the State bird is the Robin and the State motto is “If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you” (the State is made up of a lower peninsula that looks like a mitten and an upper peninsula that looks like a rabbit jumping over the mitten). Other thrilling facts: Michigan is known as The Wolverine State, the State flower is the Apple Blossom and Michigan is home to the 5 Great Lakes — Superior, Michigan, Ontario, Huron and Eerie (collectively, they make up the highest concentration of fresh water in the world). Um, I could go on and on but you get the gist … Michigan is a pretty freakin’ cool place. I hope you’ll join me in sending 175 years worth of Birthday Lurve to Michigan today!


Last night, Sarah, Mark, David and I took my parents out for dinner at Andiamo’s in Dearborn, MI to celebrate my Dad’s birthday. While he’s not quite as old as Michigan itself … he’s gettin’ up there:




Both of my parent’s were really surprised when I showed up on their doorstep. My mom claims I almost gave her a heart attack … WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR! Actually, no, I didn’t want to scare them … but I am glad that they were both surprised. I bundled them up in the car and took them to our impromptu dinner party. We had a great night together.


Sadly, David had to fly back to LA today to take care of some biz so I’ll be here in Detroit for the rest of the week solo … as much as I’ll miss David, I will get some extra alonetime with my BFF Sarah. We’re planning on seeing The Artist tonight so … it should be fun.


Happy Thursday, y’all!!




due dilligence
auto accident settlement
Negotiating Venture Capital Financing
renovation maison ancienne
agriculture biologique

No comments:

Post a Comment